Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Calendar 23



I wrapped some Christmas presents today and I realised that I could do with some gift wrapping ideas. Miss Mo has already given you some inspiration but I have found many more beautifully wrapped packages on the internet. Here are some of my favourites.


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture


Picture



Here are some wine bottle gift wrapping ideas:



Picture


Picture


And here's an idea: why not give your presents in a bucket?



Picture

Well, that's it. I'm pretty sure you are inspired by either Miss Mo's or my gift wrapping ideas! You still have a day and a half to wrap those presents as it's almost Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please remove immediately all images you have taken without permission from the Christmas Magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Translate