Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fabulous Flat

The first Finnish movie I saw was Kuutamolla. I knew maybe 2 Finnish words at that time (I hadn't been to Finland yet) so I had no clue as to what they were saying. However, I did understand the plot and, more importantly, I did understand that the main characters lived in fabulous flats in Helsinki. I always imagine that those flats are in Töölö as that's one of my favourite areas in Helsinki. 

I spend a lot of time looking at flats for sale on http://kuluttaja.etuovi.com/.
I always say that if I win the lottery I will buy an apartment in Töölö. Unfortunately, I haven't won the lottery yet but I have found a flat I would buy if did. Have a look.


My favourite combination: white cabinets with wooden worktop and stainless steel. I love the exposed brick and the wooden baskets.

Again lots of white with wood and exposed brick.

Very minimalist with Kartell's Bourgie lamp and Eero Aarnio's Puppy.

Uncluttered and clean.

Kartell's Componibili storage unit and Take lamps.

Very quirky and clever use of empty space.

Pictures by Petra Veikkola.



For more information see: http://www.etuovi.com/kohde/9838357

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate