Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Miss My's Fave Designer Handbags


When I was (much) younger and didn't think about money so much (read: wasn't so cheap) I always wanted a designer handbag. Maybe it's because my older sister started reading Elle when she was a teenager and I was fascinated by fashion, supermodels (Cindy & Christy ruled!) and well, handbags. I started thinking about my favourite designer handbags and found lots on www.net-a-porter.com (where else?). Here are some of the handbags I would buy if I had lots of money and, well, weren't such a cheapskate.


For work and every day life:



My favourite Mulberry bags. My daughter wants the pink one on the left.


Miu Miu



Marc by Marc Jacobs and Marc Jacobs bags.


Jimmy Choo



Proenza Schouler


Reed Krakoff

DKNY


Burberry


The ever popular yet much mispronounced, much copied and slightly cheapened by all the tacky celebrities: Louis Vuitton.

Louis Vuitton

For fun, festive occasions or just to be quirky and different:

Gorgeous box clutch by Anya Hindmarch.

 



Charlotte Olympia Christmas Pudding clutch.


Olympia Le-Tan L'amore clutch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate