Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Decoration Ideas




We don't really celebrate Halloween in Holland but I have noticed it is getting quite popular in Finland. I have always wanted to celebrate it as it is just such a fun event. On Halloween it is perfectly acceptable to let your inner child come out, dress up and act silly! And you get to make all kinds of fun decorations! And eat lots of candies in fun shapes such as bats and spiders! What's not to like?

For inspiration I turned to my good friend, Google, and found some fabulous pictures of Halloween decorations. Have a look:


Halloween party table


Halloween party table


Halloween cemetery


Halloween drinks


Spiders!


Bat Mobile


Pumpkins


Picture




Hall way


Rats!


Pumpkins on the stairs





Dead & Breakfast


Porch


Porch


Halloween outdoor decorations


Picture


Yesterday Isabella drew a picture of me. Apparently, I look pretty scary to her so I might not have to dress up after all! Happy Halloween everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate